Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
We may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
You can change your preferences and decline certain types of cookies to be stored on your computer while browsing our website. You can also remove any cookies already stored on your computer, but keep in mind that deleting cookies may prevent you from using parts of our website.
We have a high degree of respect and compliance to GDPR and CCPA guidelines. The GDPR does not apply in the context of a purely personal or household activity, whereas the CCPA does not apply to non- commercial activities. However, the GDPR exemption only refers to individuals, while the CCPA covers businesses. The GDPR applies to the “processing” of personal data.
Along with our business and internal computer systems, this website is designed to comply with the following national and international legislation with regards to data protection and user privacy:
EU General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR)
California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA)
We will request your information such as your name and contact details when you visit a website from any browser or device while you choose to provide our services.
We need to collect this information to be able to provide you with our products and services. It also helps us personalise and deliver relevant content in any e-mails. The legal basis for our collection of this data is defined as ‘Legitimate Interest’ as per Recital 47 of Article 6(f) of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and the California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA) as it is reasonable for you to expect that you will be contacted in regards to your enquiry after having emailed us or entered your contact details into an enquiry form. We do not collect ‘sensitive data’ about you.
• To contact you after you have made your enquiry.
• To ensure that your requirements have been met and to maintain the standards of the service we provide.
• To collect information from you to enable getting information related to the service we provide or any queries or approvals we may need from you time to time. We run promotions and launch new products from time to time. We will update you with this information if we believe it is of interest or benefit to you.
• We have more information to refer to if you contact us again in the future or have any grievance.
• We will need this information if we are providing you with any of our other services.
Under GDPR and CCPA you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. We have outlined the rights that apply to the Personal Data we collect, which are as follows:
• The right of access – this means you have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. We will provide this information to you free of charge.
• The right of rectification – if the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to correct it or complete it.
• The right to erasure – sometimes known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this means if you request us to do so, we will delete the Personal Data we hold about you. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to restrict processing – this means that you can request for us to cease processing your data rather than deleting it. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future.
• The right to data portability – this means if you request Personal Data from us we will provide it in a commonly used, machine readable form.
• The right to object – this means you can object to us processing your Personal Data if you do not believe it is in your interest.
• You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you so wish.
An IP address is a number that’s automatically assigned to your computer whenever you’re surfing the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. On occasions, we collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to analyse aggregate information, and to audit the use of our website.
If you provide your telephone number to us, we will contact you via phone to qualify your enquiry and to ascertain your requirements. We may also contact you via email with information we believe will be of interest to you.
We also use your information for the purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer services and making available our products and services to both existing customers and prospective customers.
We may send you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to you, by post, by email or telephone (In any case, you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications).
We may need to supply some of your data to a third party to be able to supply you with a service. We will only provide the data that is only essential to the provision of the service.
These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through our website and to enable you to use certain features of our website.
Without these cookies, we cannot provide you certain services on our website.
These cookies are used to provide you with a more personalized experience on our website and to remember choices you make when you use our website.
These cookies are used to collect information to analyze the traffic to our website and how visitors are using our website.
For example, these cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the website or the pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve our website site for you.
The information collected through these tracking and performance cookies do not identify any individual visitor.
These cookies are used to show advertising that is likely to be of interest to you based on your browsing habits.
These cookies, as served by our content and/or advertising providers, may combine information they collected from our website with other information they have independently collected relating to your web browser's activities across their network of websites.
If you choose to remove or disable these targeting or advertising cookies, you will still see adverts but they may not be relevant to you.
You should be aware that when you are on our website, you could be directed to other sites that are beyond our control. There are links to other sites from our website pages that take you outside our service. These other sites may send their own cookies to users to collect data or solicit personal information. Cyberweb Hotels LLC will not be responsible for any such information provided to them indirectly.
Protecting the security of all personally-identifiable information associated with our visitors is of the utmost concern to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will take reasonable precautions to ensure its security on our systems. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we take all possible steps to ensure the security of our users’ personal information and maintain their privacy, we cannot guarantee or warranty the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and cannot be responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of such personal information.
Google Analytics: We use common third-party services like Google Analytics that we collect information through Cookies to pursue our legitimate interests to engage in anonymous market research.